Join our Team
Current vacancies and careers information for dentists, private VT, hygienists, dental therapists and treatment support team!
The Gentle Touch Dental Practice values skilled and knowledgeable clinicians but above all else commitment to what we stand for – kindness, respect, consideration, and compassion to all patients and all your colleagues.
Members of The Gentle Touch Dental Practice enjoy optimal oral health and well being
If this resonates with your values then we welcome speculative CVs as we have ambitious plans for growth, and we want to recruit the very best talent. We offer the following:
- A loyal patient base
- A very friendly and committed team
- A beautiful town in which to work
- The practice facilities are first-rate including excellent staff facilities
- A robust business and marketing plan to support your plans
- Investment in tech, the team, systems, and other resources
- Itero, EMS Airflow, speed increasing hand pieces in each surgery in addition to what’s expected
- A well-managed practice with a dedicated Senior Management Team
- Dedicated Patient Care Coordinator support
- Support from our Business Consultants
- A platform for your voice to influence the business
- Brand standards without compromising your clinical freedom
- An excellent and generous remuneration structure that reflects your commitment
We are looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our friendly team, with 2-3 days a week maternity cover with potential for 2 days permanently. Our practice has an incredible patient base, with all being members of a dental plan which includes dental hygiene treatments 1-4 times a year (mostly Airflow).
We are very happy to have an informal chat in the first instance – simply get in touch if this would be helpful.
We are always keen to make connections with talented individuals for consideration as opportunities arise.
Anyone interested may like to check-out our video from a previous recruitment process. It includes some of our colleagues sharing their experiences of working at the Gentle Touch dental practice.
Please get in touch with Operations Director Matthew Aplin if you’d like to submit a CV for future consideration.
We invest continually in our practice in Kelso, with a refurbishment of the practice in 2020, as well as new clinics, staff room and office space completed in early 2022 and, most recently, a new PCC room and waiting room in 2022/2023. Our aim to ensure that the clinic space is a light and airy place to work. We also invest strongly in equipment, with our most recent additions including GBT Airflow machines and Invisalign 3D scanners.
Want to know more?
You can find out more about our practice and our team on our website, and we are always happy to have a chat. Just get in touch!